Headstone Tennis Club provides tennis coaching for Adults and Juniors. Coaching programmes are led by our Head Coach, Anthony Lahiffe, who is highly experienced in coaching Juniors and Adults.
A range of coaching options are available including individual coaching, group coaching and regular organised coaching classes catering for all ages and abilities.
Aims of the Coaching Team at Headstone Tennis Club:
- Provide an encouraging environment for players of all abilities to learn to play in an informative and friendly surrounding.
- To be proactive in updating, informing and encouraging participation in a wider range of club activities.
- Develop players into participating in tournaments / competition both within Headstone Tennis Club and in external competition.
- For all players to attain the best level of tennis they can.
- To maintain a maximum of 1:6 coach to pupil ratio for any group coaching.
Rackets can be provided and the requirement is to wear non-marking shoes.
HTC Tip: Non-members may take advantage of the various coaching options, but to undertake club activities requires membership of Headstone Tennis Club. Find out about more about the benefits of Club Membership and how you can become a member.