Headstone Tennis Club (HTC), established in 1910, provides a welcoming and friendly environment for tennis players for all ages and abilities. Courts are available all year round including organised social sessions, coaching and competitive tennis.
At its core, HTC is a tennis club, but at its heart HTC is a community, bringing together families and creating lasting friendships.
Run by its members, HTC is a community, bringing together families and creating lasting friendships through tennis, social events and a number of extra-curricular activities.
Overview of Headstone Tennis Club
- 5 all-weather courts, including 2 with floodlights;
- Club house including changing facilities, kitchen and licensed bar;
- Provision of tennis balls;
- Experienced Coaches, LTA qualified with options of individual and group coaching sessions available;
- Competitive tennis across all levels including:
- Middlesex Summer League – 5 Mens teams (top team in Premier Division) and 2 Ladies team;
- Mixed Vets Mixed League – 1 team;
- Middlesex Winter Floodlit League – 1 team;
- AEGON Team Tennis – 2 Mens teams;
- Strong Junior Programme including:
- Regular group coaching sessions;
- Variety of competitive tennis available with a number of teams entered in Aegon Team Tennis;
- Activities to involve the parents;
- Table tennis facilities including 1 team in Division 3 of the Wembley and Harrow Table Tennis League;
- Table football
- Wide variety of social events including BBQ’s, themed nights and quizzes;
- Extra-curricular activities available including yoga and language classes;
- Car park facilities.