From having never picked up a racket to advanced level players, Headstone Tennis Club offers the perfect place to hone your skills with our LTA qualified coach – Anthony Lahiffe.
Individual and group coaching sessions are available for all ages and abilities. Take part in drills and learn technique and tactics, in highly entertaining and interactive sessions. Non-members are welcome too.
Adult Tennis Coaching Programme
Adult coaching programmes are run in 6 week blocks throughout the year with each lesson lasting one hour. Adult tennis coaching programmes take place on Monday evenings, Tuesday evenings and Sunday mornings depending on ability level (days are not interchangeable). You will be taught as part of a mixed adult group with a maximum of XX players. This programme is also available to non-members.
Programmes are sub-divided into 3 standards:
- STARTER – Eager to learn from the beginning. Picking up a racquet for the first time. Hardly any experience. First time on court.
- IMPROVER – Want to learn more shots. Can maintain a rally. Keen to attain next level. Need more consistency.
- INTERMEDIATE – Previously attended a tennis course. Play competitively. Can rally with player of club standard. Have a reasonable all round game.
Cost: 6 Week Course – Members £48 | Non-Members £60
Small Group Tennis Coaching
Organise a small group of friends or with players of similar abilities and share the fun and cost. Coaching sessions will be tailored to your group requirements.
Cost: 2 Sharing – £30 per hour | 3 Sharing – £33 per hour
BULK OFFER: 5 group coaching sessions for the price of 4 – get booking!
Individual Tennis Coaching
Individual Tennis Coaching is available offering one-to-one tennis coaching to help you improve your overall game. The coaching is tailored to your individual requirements and a great way to develop your areas of your tennis game most important to you.
Benefits of an individual lesson:
- 100% attention to YOUR game.
- Work on specific shots & techniques.
- Discuss any problems you may have with your game.
- Enhance your fitness.
- Achieve your goals more quickly.
Cost: Individual – £30 per hour or £16 per half hour
BULK OFFER: 5 individual coaching sessions for the price of 4 – get booking!
HTC Tip: Speak to to our Head Coach Anthony Lahiffe by calling 07944 253746 to discuss the coaching that’s right for you and find out about course availability.